Ashley is an associate with Kennedy & Graven, Chartered. She is dedicated to providing clients with the best service in all real estate matters. Prior to joining Kennedy & Graven, Ashley worked as a closer and underwriter with a commercial title insurance company in the Twin Cities, which provided an array of experience in commercial real estate transactions, including title examination, clearance and survey review. During those 7 years, she worked with several local market-rate, affordable and senior housing developers in projects across the United States. Ashley’s practice focuses on representation of local governmental entities with conveyances, development, redevelopment and other real estate needs.
Ashley lives in the northeast metro with her husband, Matt, and their ferocious Miniature Schnauzer/Yorkie, Morrison. She loves to travel, is an active sports fan and enjoys time spent at the family lake home in northern Minnesota and golfing.
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. 2012
- Honors: CALI Award
- University of Michigan-Ann Abor, Michigan
- B.A. 2007
- Major: Sociology
- Minor: Law, Criminology and Deviance, Social Inequality: Race, Class and Gender
- Minnesota, 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member of the Real Property Section
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota Shopping Center Association, Planning Committee and Member