Jordan Leitzke is an associate who provides sound counsel to clients needing day-to-day guidance or well-crafted and reasoned arguments when clients are facing litigation claims. He works primarily in the areas of employment, labor, data practices, and municipal law.
While in law school, Jordan’s experiences in judicial externships at the Federal and State court levels provided insight into the judicial decision-making process. After law school, Jordan worked for the Honorable Eric L. Hylden as a judicial law clerk, which deepened his understanding of the litigation process and how to achieve a positive outcome for his clients.
Prior to joining the firm, Jordan represented clients in the University of Minnesota Law School’s Child Advocacy and Juvenile Justice legal clinic and served as an editor for the ABA Labor and Employment Journal. He also volunteered with the Minnesota Justice Foundation’s Street Law program, helping teach young students in the community about legal rights and basics of the legal system.
Outside of work, Jordan does his best to stay active outdoors, try new restaurants, and spend time with family.
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. – 2018
- Honors: ABA Journal of Labor and Employment, articles editor
- Honors: Child Advocacy and Juvenile Justice Legal Clinic, student attorney
- Law Journal: ABA Journal of Labor and Employment, Articles Editor
- University of Minnesota-Morris, Morris, Minnesota
- B.A. with distinction – 2014
- Major: Psychology
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute