Megan McCarthy is an associate at Kennedy & Graven, Chartered, practicing in the area of public finance. Megan joined Kennedy & Graven in 2019.
Born and raised in Eagan, Minnesota, Megan attended the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities where she received B.A. degrees in Broadcast Journalism and Spanish.
Megan graduated cum laude in 2014 from William Mitchell College of Law. While in Law School, she volunteered as a certified tax preparer with AccountAbility Minnesota and externed at Valspar in Minneapolis. In addition, she received CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in the Legal Planning & Tax Clinic and Business Law Clinic. After law school, she worked as a consumer bankruptcy attorney for five years in Roseville, Minnesota.
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. – 2014
- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- B.A. – 2011
- Major: Broadcast Journalism
- Major: Spanish
- Minnesota, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Women in Public Finance, Member
- Minnesota Women Lawyers, Member
- Minnesota Bar Association, Member
- Economic Development Association of Minnesota, Member