Nick Valle is an associate at Kennedy & Graven, and practices in the area of real estate.
Prior to joining Kennedy & Graven, Nick completed a judicial clerkship for the Honorable Margaret A. Daly of the Hennepin County District Court. During law school, Nick worked as a law clerk at a local mid-size firm assisting private clients in a variety of complex real estate transactions. Prior to beginning law school, Nick gained valuable leasing experience as a leasing and marketing manager for a large student housing company while simultaneously obtaining his undergraduate degree at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Outside of work, Nick is an avid sports fan and enjoys supporting local Minnesota teams. He also enjoys playing golf, cooking, and traveling.
Nick has this to say about his practice at Kennedy & Graven:
I take pride in providing the high-quality representation necessary to achieving stated goals in a practical and efficient manner. At Kennedy & Graven, I have the great pleasure of working among a vast group of experienced professionals dedicated to providing such quality representation in a way that overcomes obstacles in a creative and collaborative manner.
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. – 2019
- Honors: Dean’s List: Merit Scholariship
- University of Nebraska
- Honors: Member, Order of Omega
- Honors: Member, Pi Sigma Alpha
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Business Administration
- Minnesota, 2019
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Real Property Section Member
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
Pro Bono Activities
- Minnesota Justice Foundation, Volunteer
- Business Law Society, Member
- South Metro Minneapolis Rotary Club