Nick Valle is an associate at Kennedy & Graven, and practices in the area of real estate.
Prior to joining Kennedy & Graven, Nick completed a judicial clerkship for the Honorable Margaret A. Daly of the Hennepin County District Court. During law school, Nick worked as a law clerk at a local mid-size firm assisting private clients in a variety of complex real estate transactions. Prior to beginning law school, Nick gained valuable leasing experience as a leasing and marketing manager for a large student housing company while simultaneously obtaining his undergraduate degree at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Outside of work, Nick is an avid sports fan and enjoys supporting local Minnesota teams. He also enjoys playing golf, cooking, and traveling.
Nick has this to say about Kennedy & Graven:
I take pride in providing the high-quality representation necessary to achieving stated goals in a practical and efficient manner. At Kennedy & Graven, I have the great pleasure of working among a vast group of experienced professionals dedicated to providing such quality representation in a way that overcomes obstacles in a creative and collaborative manner.
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. – 2019
- Honors: Dean’s List: Merit Scholariship
- University of Nebraska
- Honors: Member, Order of Omega
- Honors: Member, Pi Sigma Alpha
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Business Administration
- Minnesota, 2019
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Real Property Section Member
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
Pro Bono Activities
- Minnesota Justice Foundation, Volunteer
- Business Law Society, Member
- South Metro Minneapolis Rotary Club