Michelle Weinberg is an attorney at Kennedy & Graven, Chartered, where she practices in the area of litigation. Michelle has more than a decade of experience representing and advising clients in disputes concerning construction and real estate, contracts, and other complex legal and regulatory issues. She has experience in all phases of the litigation process in both state and federal courts. Michelle strives toward efficient, practical, and client-centered results.
Michelle lives in Minneapolis with her husband and two children. Outside of work, she enjoys soccer, staying active, the outdoors, and travel. Michelle also volunteers as the legal chair for the Sierra Club North Star Chapter.
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. magna cum laude – 2007
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota
- Master of Public Policy – 2007
- University of Pennsylvania
- B.A., History – 1999
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member